Tuition Schedule, Parent Obligations and Fees
Thank you for choosing St. Therese School for your child’s educational needs!
All families are responsible for the following:
- Registration fee
- Pre-Kindergarten - $150.00
- Kindergarten through Grade 8 - $125.00
- Parents are strongly encouraged to work Bingo during the contract term
- Schedules are issued to each family for the year
- There is a $300.00 obligation to sell/buy three (3) $100.00 tickets – includes chance to win a free year’s worth of tuition for one child
- It is mandatory that each family partake in the Scrip Program of $250 profit per family per year.
Tuition rates for the 2017-18 school year is as follows:
|Number of Children||2018-19||2017-18|
|One – Parishioner||$4,634||$4,714|
|One – Non-Parishioner||$5,295||$5,344|
|Two – (P)||$8268||$7,866|
|Two – (NP)||$9,590||$8,494|
|Three + Children – (P)||$11,702||$11,044|
|Three + Children – (NP)||$13,685||$11,765|
Additional Fees: Scrip Fee $250.00 per Family
Technology Fee: $200.00 per Student or (three/more children) $500.00
All payments are made to SMART Tuition Company. However, payment may also be paid in full by August 1 directly to the rectory. For those using the payment plan, payments begin on August 1 for a period of ten (10) months and must be received by SMART Tuition on the 1st of each month.
St. Therese School admits students of any race, color, religion, and national or ethnic origin. It does not discriminate on the basis of sex in educational programs or activities and employment under the applicable regulations of Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972.